chr website.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Kayaking star 2 course reflection by Lemuel Koh(3E5)(OAC)

This is the second time I have kayaking since OBS. It was held at pasir Ris beach not at changi beach. I was a little scared because of the reports that said thatthe waters there had a high level of entercocous bacteria.. For star 2, we split into 2 groups, it was good as I had a few of my good friends with me. Our instructor,May, reviwed all of star 1 kayaking skills and taught us new and interesting skills and strokes on how to control and propel the boat better. It was super cool! we also learnt rescue skills like the Eskimo bow rescue. During the last day, we went to Coney island, approx.3.3km away. That's where we did the rescue drills. It was an Exciting and informative experience for me. I would consider taking the kayaking star 3 course now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home