chr website.

Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm gOing tO talk abOut my kayaking Star 1 experience.. ^^ It was super tiring BUT fun!!! :D wOots.. (: We had tO get intO the water first tO get used tO the temperature and the mOvement Of the tide and stuff.. :p The water was like reali dirty and disgusting.. >.< Finally, we get tO kayak.. Learnt hOw tO capsize-very scary!!! The water went up my nOse >< ewwww..... furthermore i was sick... :( hahahahaha... :D Our instructOr taught us sOme strOkes we needa learn.. When he taught us hOw tO save sOmeOne when he capsizes, we actuali tOok 20 mins tO save Derek.. :p Weeellll.... wad tO dO..first timers uh..we're juz beginners.. :p hahas..:D For Our secOnd day, we had tO wOrry abOut Our lunch..well, nOt me luhh.. I very guai One.. ^^ brOught my Own lunch.. lol.. At the end Of the day, we all passed and gOt Our certs ^^ wOots... :D
-nerinee ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home