chr website.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Climbing- NurShabrina 1E5

Im in the climbing team , so i would like to take this chance to write about my experience , feelings and emotions that I've been through in my team .
Starting with my experiences , I've been through hard times with my team mates ,vry tiring training and a competition . Going through hard times was a disaster but , we managed to understand each others roblems and soon began to be friends again . :) Tiring training was every time of the sessions . I knew that complaining is not going to help me achieve my dreams of being a rock climber , so I make myslef believe that I make make through the training successfully . So far , I've only been involved in one competition . It was hard but I strived for the best . Looking at the other climbers climbing , it brought ideas to me on how to climb the walls .
We also learnt technics , taught by Ms Joanne , our coach for our team. She's great . By learning technics , im getting better in climbing . ^^
Im looking forward to more climbing .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home