chr website.

Friday, September 17, 2010

CRC by gin teo seok yee

I remember CRC fondly. It was a really memorable experience. I had mixed feelings as I glanced at the towering wood with trepidation. I have always relished high places; they let me see things from another perspective. I tried various high elements and I liked it. The wind flitering through your hair felt nice and cooling on your skin. We were split into different groups and each group was given a different high elemnt to complete. After my turn I helped with managing ropes. The teamwork between the belayer and the anchor was good, everyone was organised, friendly and I applaud the Secondary 1s' courage. I'm sure everyone had fun and it was a pleasant activity. :3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home