chr website.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Climbing - Nur Syahrazar (2N6)

Since I'm on the climbing team, I would love to talk about climbing! So I'm going to start off with what my experience followed by feelings and emotions. My experience for climbing is, we had competitions going on but I was not able to come for one of the competitions but I had once, in the tag team climbing competition. It was really fun even tho there were a few climbers that were more superb than us. They climbed really well and I learnt some of their technics by watching them climb. I feel that this is a start for me because, I just joined the climbing team this year and I know that I can do well after a lot of sessions of practicing and climbing. During the climbing sessions, I learnt a few techniques that is being taught by my instructor, Ms Joanne. I learnt how to do bouldering, matching footwork, drop knee and restricted climbing. For bouldering, we had to start from the left of the rock wall and walk vertically to the end of the rock wall. For matching footwork, we had to climb and either start from the left foot or the right but I usually start with the left so when I climb, I need to climb with matching foots together at the same rocks I stepped. It was really fun being in the team because there was a lot of bonding together and we had to motivate each other which adds to the fun of the climbing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home