chr website.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Nagivation skills

I recently did navigation skills and I've learned alot of things. Even though I was one of the leaders who conducted it, I also followed them and saw how they did the nagivation skills together. It was full of excitement as because we were going out of school to do it.
One of the things that we did to find the checkpoints was MGR which also stands for Map Grid Reference. Many were kind of lazy to walk and some were unwilling to co-operate and I had to convince them that this was a challenge for all of us but the most important thing was to have fun and make sure you've at least learn a thing or two.
One of the checkpoints was the playground. Many were tempted to play it but I'm glad they managed to resist the temptation of going to play to the playground. We also bonded alot together even though we've already known each other. But it's the only time when we can spend together because most of us have other friends to hang out after school. I am also glad that our Fridays are CCA days, it's like we spend an entire day with our CCA mates and I think it feels great.
I'm glad all of them had fun doing the nagivatin skills and going out and finding out the little mysteries that we need to solve in order to get the prize. I hope there will be something like this again, tiring but enjoyable.
By Faznita.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home