chr website.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Kayaking1

Day1:We arrived at christ church early in the morning.After a long journey,we arrived at our destination.We go through our introductions and after many rules explained.We went to beach to start our event,we went in the water to have some fun.After that we got into our boats and we learned how to move forward,backward,left and right.

Day2:We gather our boats when we reached our venue,and gather at the beach.The water was choppy and it was drizzling.We went through our moves again and got ready for our test.I was last to take my test as i kept bumping into people.My instructor was patient with me even through i was performing badly.But i pass eventually. This event will be forever etched in my memory.

By addison.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home