chr website.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Kayaking Star 2!!!~~~

The first day we went to the Pasir Ris water Venture, I was very excited and nervous at the same time as I had not been kayaking since kayaking star 1... The instructer came and then we started to kayak at the sea and pick up the skills that we learnt in Kayaking star 1. The next day, the instrustor went through the theory corsework and learnt the Star 2 skills. The next day, we went on a 6km expidition to Coney island. I got a waterproof bag to put behind my kayak on the way to the island. It was quite tiring but very fun. I learnt many skills there like how to go keep your kayak going very straight, using little strength to overturn the kayak. we also learnt about the tides and waves. It was very enjoyable...
Daniel~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home