chr website.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Camp in June Holiday

How time flies and the camp was so long ago. A lot of things happened and I learnt quite a number of things in the camp.
Day 1
First of all, I remembered that there are logistics to settle and about 8.30am, the bus came and went to Changi. Then bought some vegetables and went to Pulau Ubin and the thing that I remembered deeply was the jerrycan.(It was like so heavy!) Then we went to the campsite and pitched the tents and ate lunch.Then we cycled round the island and had outdoor cooking for dinner. From this, I learnt that sand is a natural detergent. Then we went for a night trail and it was fun. Then reflection and sleep.
Day 2
Woke up at 6.00am and we unpitched the tents and had breakfast. Then we had outdoor cooking like the twisted dough, egg in an orange and so on and we set up a basha then went back to Changi! Then we pitched the tents at the Changi beach and went to dinner. We had 2 hours of free time as we are early as scheduled! During the free time, I went to bath in the public (there are fences surrounding the bathing areas) and to my surprise, I was chosen to be one of the I.C. for tomorrow's first activity with the Sec 1s. Then reflections then sleep.
Day 3
Woke up at 6.00am again and had breakfast. The other I.C.s and me arrange the logistics for the activity with the Sec 1s which is rafting and building the sandcastle and trying to bomb other people's sandcastle with a water bomb. It was fun although I did not join and after the activity, we went for lunch then in the afternoon, we learnt how to fish and fish at the river where the jetties stop when travelling to Pulau Ubin to and fro.Then we went to the Changi Fairy Point chalet and had dinner there. Then I forgot what did we do after dinner and then went to sleep.
Day 4
Woke up at 6.00am again and had PT again and had breakfast. We played games like chair soccer and so on then some of the people went to prepare for the BBQ dinner by setting the fire while the people who has nothing to do watch a movie called Into The Wild. Nice movie. And after dinner, I forgot what we do and went to sleep.
Day 5
It was the last day of the camp and we packed and left the chalet at 10.00am. We reached school at about 11 lo 12am and we took pictures and went home.

What a memorable camp.
Bryan Ho

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home