chr website.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

June Camp

June Camp, thats a WAY back. Okay, I'll just post whatever I remember. NOTE: I dont know how to spell people's names but I know how to pronounce most of them.
DAY 1
Sec1-3 (I think) build raft, then sandcastle, after that bomb other sandcastles with plastic filled with water and protect your own castle... after that have to clean up the beach and look for a cap (WHY! jkjk =D) I remembered we ate lunch or smthing bt I dunno when. Anyway, we went fishing some of us caught fishes some didnt (TOO BAD =P,JK dont take it so seriously, Im not mean, sometimes) Valent toe has fishing hook stuck inside D; . Go to chalet by public bus then SOMETHING after that we slept. Woke up about 5 times.

Day 2
We went for a run (I think) then come back eat some breakfast then go back Changi play volleyball, frisby, captains ball. Blah...Blah...Blah (I forgot). Play some games like some soccer game, something about trust and pail game OH and alphebet game. Then have BBQ and I forgot what happen after that other than sleep (YAY Air-Con =D)

Day 3
Breakfast, clean chalet(sorta), go home. <--Its like 3-4 lines shorter than the rest ._.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home