chr website.

Monday, August 2, 2010

OAC july camp

Okay,i know the july camp is way over.Therefore i will write what i remember only pardon me for any spelling mistakes.
Day one
We arrived at 'Changi Beach' after a long journey.There were activities such as raft building&building sand castle.We had our lunch after the activities mentioned above,i had a cup of instant noodles.Yummy!After lunch,we learned how to fish using only a pole and bait.My group or team caught two cute small fish.However my friend cum senior was injured when he accidently stepped on a fishing hook.We proceed to the nearest bus interchange and took our bus to the chalet.Finally,after a long and tiring day we reached the chalet.We were assigned to our rooms and told to gather at the living room.We had pasta for dinner,it was delicious!
Day two
We woke up early for a morning run,as i had a bad night my friends had to wake me up.We started the day with bread and egg and other bread spread.We walked back to the beach and played games liked captain ball and volley ball.However it rained suddenly so we scattered for shelter.As the rain did not last long,we make our way back to the chalet for group time.I played twister with a different group whereas my group was watching television upstairs.I am not surprised if they found out that i was not with them.We ended the night with a delicious barbecue,which i had helped in.Personally,i ate three chicken wings in a go.It tasted like heaven.
Day three
As usually,we started the morning with a run.As it was the last day,it would means cleaning day.My group was in charge of the second floor.At around late morning,we bid farewell to the wonderful chalet.We took a personal bus back to school,and after a briefing we were allow to go home.Home Sweet Home!
Personal reflection
This was the greatest camp ever!I hope that 'OAC' will organise more of such camps and activities.My favourite part of the camp was building a raft,fishing and going home.Yeah......So this is my reflection of the july camp
By:Addison(23)1E4
P.S.(hope that OAC will keep on rolling)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home