chr website.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Amirul Haziq (First Aid course)

During the june holidays, OAC had a first aid course from the 16th to the 18th of june. I had tons of fun having been able to tie up Addison in bandages. Our instructor was mr Mahendran. An ex-first aider. He was the best instructor a student could ask for. Whenever we had free time, he would tell us stories about his past experiences. Some stories were happy, sad but most were scary. What I couldn't take was having to see gorish pictures. But all I can say is that I hope that OAC will host more courses like this with mr Mahendran as the instructor. I hope I can put my new found skills to good use to help the people who need help. The best part is that I'm certified to use the AED.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home