chr website.

Friday, September 17, 2010

kayaking star 2 by nicholas nan

This is The second time i have kayaking since kayaking star 1. this time, it is at pairs beach not at changi beach. For star 2, we split into 2 groups. luckily i few of my good friends were the same team with me. Our instructor,May, re caped all of star 1 kayaking and taught us new and interesting moves on how to control the boat better. we also learn many rescue skills. my favourite was the kayak to swimmer rescue. The `victim' have to swim out to shore and wait,shout for rescue. but i have difficultly do recoveries, which means if the boat is tilted suddenly we do a recover. but may taught me patiently and at the end of the day, i finally master it. during the last day, we went to an island 3 km away. that's where we did the new rescues. it was a fun and informative experience for me. i am now considering kayaking star 3 now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home