chr website.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Kayak Star 1

Last two Saturdays ago , I went to attend a two-day kayak course star 1 . I was late on my first day of course , I woke up 15 mins late then went back to sleep because I knw the bus would already have left me , then my mom woke me up again saying that Ms Noraida would fetch me .
Then I waited for Ms Noraida , she came with a cab , woohoo :) And we ate some keropok . Derick was also late so we went to fetch him . Upon my arrival at there , I saw Lyana and after I kept my belongings in the locker provided , I went to chichat with her and Vanessa . I was damn excited 'cause I saw so many chinese dudes , my taste siaa !!! So , I thought that the instructor would be a chinese dude too , skali got one old man , but he is a very , very nice instructor , he's name is Shukor which means Hope in malay .
After we introduce ourselves to Shukor and Shukor introduce us to him and the equipments , we headed to the shore . First we went to play a lil' bit of splashing of water then we learnt how to capsize , damn shiok . Initially Ms Noraida , can't capsize , we were suppose to get out of the boat during under water , but Ms Noraida was still there when Shukor turned the boat back , LOL
After kayak and kayak we when back to school , then me Lyana , Vans and Trevor went to McDonald to have our dinner . At there , we saw Ms Noraida and some of our OACmates , at first we didn't have a place to eat , then we wen to check out at CWP B1 then Ms Noraida called to tell us that Faiz and Hadii chop place for us ready , SO THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS :)
--Musyirah Voodoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home