chr website.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Kayaking star 1

From: Grace lew Jin Jie

I attennded kayaking star 1 about three moth ago. It was very fun, i enjoy the learning process. The teacher teached us how to kayak properly and even teached us how to carry the boat. Although i am very small in size, but i stll managed to carry the boat and pour out the water in the boat, with the help of my OAC friends.The scarry part of this program is when we know that the water which we were suppose to kayak on have JELLY FISH and PRWNS, and one of my frend got sting by the jelly fish!!! I learned a lot of things at the end of the day! Although my kayaking skill is not so good as the teacher's, i even capsized several times, but i am very happy that i learned something.The most interesting part is when we saw all the tired face of the OAC students.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home