chr website.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Tessa Amanda Sa'at 1E2..........Lee Wan Hoon 1E4

Oac camp was quite fun... I dunno why??? It was a time to bond with each other with other students from different classes...I LOVE germaine...I LOVE Yi Chien...NO lah, i lke the water rafting PART... I also love the campfire,Jianing is so cuuute! Jia

Ning FINALLY shown that she DAMN HYPER!!!!!!!!!!! Even though it was jus a
3days 2 nigth camp,we get to do different things... Our tent flooded SEH!!!! And in the end,we had to sleep in the hall
without our sleeping bags... Then hor, I push Grace off the mat then my hand
piak here piak there... And we woke up,we had to do Physical training ... Then
we run 3 rounds around around around around the the the the HALL HALL HALL!!!!!
KEKEKEKEKe... We love this camp

baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then Tessa sot diao dunno do what sia...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home