chr website.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Haryati and Shereen 2E5

Haryati

I did not attend on the first day as i had something on. Erm...second day was cool! Treasure hunt was fun. Though it was freaking raining. We did not finish the treasure hunt as there was not much time. We were drenched! Dinner was fine and finally...CAMP FIRE! My group(group 4) did a cheer. It was quite embarrassing but FUN! Ex-OAC members were there too!(Jia Ning and Sakinah) And then, WE WERE OFF TO BED.

The next day, we woke up, we went to Republic Poly for an Advanture Race. We did rafting and our group won! We then played some games. Then it started drizzing. And we had to play indoors. GOSH. I did not noticed that i was THAT rough! Ok thats it. BYE.

Shereen

Leadership course was AWESOME! I learnt a lot from this programme. Example: Time management. Attitude and Communication ect. ect. Though I did not listen much, I had FUN!!! I managed to gain new friends and even bonded with my other friends. I find the course very helpful and inspirational. I hope that I can apply what I've learnt these past 3 days in time to come! BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home