chr website.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Faznita 3/8

Day 1:
The official timing was 6 so we all gathered together @ the rockwall & have our bags checked and valuables to be surrendered to the teachers. Then we had the war game and then astronomy. The war game taught us different ways of strategies to attack the other opponents' string. It was full of chaos but at the same time, exciting.

Day 2:
We had breakfast and then off to our adventure race in school. I was one of the station master and it was really cool to instruct instructions to the groups that were playing. All of them were co-operative and I must say I enjoyed being the game master. Then we had our Sembawang hike. Even though we didn't manage to complete the whole journey, we still tried and it was pouring so we all got drenched in the rain.

Day 3:
We had our RP rendezvous. We had to build our own raft and help to keep us afloat on the water. My team did pretty well and we all enjoyed being in the water hahahaha
Then we had some games and went home @ 6pm

I obviously had lot of fun and got to know my juniors quite well and I'm happy about it and I hope that something like this will happen again! :):):):):):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home